Thursday, January 26, 2006

Big T Bar-B-Que.....

Big T's on SparkleberryBig T's BBQ on Sparkleberry. Just across Two Notch Road/US Highway #1 from Spring Valley High School in Northeast Columbia.


Big T's Business Card

Big T's has two locations in Columbia with their main location and pits in Gadsden, SC. I went to the Garners Ferry Road location today. It's in the "old" Walmart and "new" Sears shopping center just south of I77. There's plenty of room for dining. They have a buffet style serving line where they can make a plate for you. I had Big T's BBQ, hash & rice, string beans and rolls for lunch for $6.95. It was more than I could eat and very good. I had them splash the BBQ and hash with their sweet mustard sauce. They also have fried chicken, pork chops, ribs, collard greens, cole slaw, and string beans.
Big T's Menu FrontThe front of Big T's menu. They do catering and also provide BBQ to other restaurants in the Columbia area. Big T's has fish. Whiting and flounder. Deserts. Cakes, banana pudding and peach cobbler. Hamburger, Pork Chop sandwich, Rib sandwich.

Big T's Menu BackThe back menu shows Big T's Dinners & Baskets. I've been to Big T's many times over the years. And I'll go back again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Orange Jay said...

OK. Big T's meat wasn't bad at all. I just have a problem with a restaurant calling itself a BBQ place but they have to add a whole bunch of other stuff, like fish, hamburgers, etc., etc. I can't taste the Q if I'm smelling fish, too. Call me a purist. I'd rate them a C-.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home