Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hammy's Bar B Q.....

Hammy's Bar B Q is in the small town of Elgin, South Carolina on US Highway #1 / 2436 Main Street, (803)438-3249.A short drive from Northeast Columbia to the sleepy Southern "Home of the Catfish Stomp" town.
Hammy's has been in business at the same location for over 20 years in Kershaw County. It hasn't changed much. They have a buffet style serving area with a mustard vinegar based BBQ and chicken. I honestly haven't been to Hammy's in awhile. I enjoyed the BBQ the last time there. I'm not as big a fan of their hash, however my taste for hash is very particular at best.

3 Comments:

Anonymous kate said...

All this talk of pork has me a little sick to my stomach. As a vegetarian and a Jew --- try a carrot, man. Jeebus.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Homer J Simpson said...

Thank goodness I'm a Gentile. Pork is Kosher for me! Woo Hoo! Kosher Pork! Kosher Pork!

Question, Why is it allowed for a Jew to possess pork, but not eat it?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Orange Jay said...

Hammy's was a big disappointment for me! They do have a buffet, though. That was their saving grace (sorry, kate) in my book. The food was average, so I'd give them a D.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home